Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Day

For God
So Loved the world
That he gave his
only
begotten
son so 
that whoever
Believes
in him shall
Have everlasting life
John 3:16

I just wanted to wish everybody a happy late valentines day.  Valentines does not have to be fancy in any way.  What I did for jon is that I wrote on the bathroom mirror that i have put on here, and then we went to church.  When we got home I started to make dinner and had family and friends come over and we played Skipbo the card game while eating chocolate fondu.  It was pretty fun but very simple.  However I believe that love is in the air still.  I can't say anything about it but i am pretty excited of what is going to happen soon and it is going to be a fun date.
Also an update because i have not been on here for a bit...on Friday I am officially C.P.R. and first aid trained.  For me this is a big step because I am in the Ventures Program which is part of the Boy Scouts Program but this is co-ed for girls and boys and I now qualify for my Discovery award and part of my Trust award that I working on with the help of my wonderful husband.  With the trust award it is a religious award that has so many things that i need to get done and I am like my deadline is coming up very soon so I need to get a work on it but I have most of it done.   It has taught me a lot about other peoples religion and how not to judge other peoples way of worship.  You worship the way you worship.  I was taught in a very strong L.D.S religion and I am sticking to it because to me it is the right church.  others will say that their religion is the right religion, so I don't argue because they have been taught what they know.
We are all trying to better our lives by going to church other other things and we are trying to get to a better place with our lives so that one day we can be able to live with Heavenly Father.  I was not sent here on earth to bash other religions or anything like that, because i ask myself when people bash on the "Mormons" would the savior want me to do that to my brothers and sisters who don't know the truth?  We were made in his likeness so how could we be mean to other people?  Valentines day was placed on earth to show that we can love everybody and it is a reminder that we should try and love everybody.  I have a hard time with that myself but I have been placed here on earth to try and love everybody because i don't want to meet my maker and be sad because i treated somebody unkindly.
So I challenge you all who reads my blog to be nice to somebody new today.  Say hi to somebody or something I don't know but be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment