Friday, February 12, 2016

Faith in Christ


This past couple of days I have felt severely sad and lonely have the feeling of no hope and despair is all i deserve.  I have made a horrible mistake of telling my best friend in this whole wide world of what I think of this one thing that has been bothering me.  I found a video earlier todays about Ted Bundy of before he was electrocuted about how he was raised in a good christian home and how one little slip of something could change your life forever.
I have no right to place judgment on somebody it is not my place and I am truly sorry if I have ever judged somebody to harshly but I am hoping that one day i can be forgiven for all of my misdeeds because it has dragged me down to feel like i have no desire to move on in my life.  
I want to give those who are struggling in one form of another that there is hope and help out there for you.  If it is by going to counseling or an AA meeting or whatever it may be get the help.  Remember to forgive often and to receive forgiving and to ask of it.  it is a hard thing so don't make the other person feel like they are all alone in this because we have the savior and he will be willing to stand by them and wrap his arms around them and help them so why can't we.  Come unto Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I too have made mistakes. One of my biggest is getting angry over trivial matters. Ted Bundy is an example of having great parents to guide us, but one issue (addiction of any kind) will tear apart even the best people. I have learned that it is very hard to not judge where someone else is at in life, but being placed in that position in the last year has opened my eyes to the reality that all I can really do is do my best to support others. I really like your blog. Being transparent with others is hard, but it helps others to see that you being willing to be open and put your thoughts and feelings makes things better for communication. You are awesome, Erinn. You know how to find me if you need a listening ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know how to find you Lacy thank you for the comments it helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete