Thursday, January 28, 2016

Zumba

Yesterday I went to Zumba...had a blast and I enjoyed it because it was dancing.  Not the dancing that I normally do but it was still dance and it was a great work out.  Since getting married I have put on a little bit of weight...my husband is like were?  when I first got married I was 95 pounds since being married I have put on like 15-20 pounds which is good for my size but how I gained it is not right.  Not eating right eating fast food and candy.  Heavenly father has asked us to take care of our bodies because they are our temple.  I remember in church one time that I was given a sharpie marker and a picture of the temple and i was told I could draw on that picture.  I didn't want to because it was the temple.  The logic of the sharpie is that our bodies are temple we do not need to cover it by tattoos or piercings or anything that would harm our bodies.  We need to take care of it.  It is a gift from our Heavenly father.  We rejoiced to come down to earth from heaven to receive this body.
So those who are trying to get back into shape I encourage you and if it is Zumba keep trying and if you mess up and fall on your butt you just do your thing and keep on moving...also a word of advice don't take a shower after Zumba and then fall asleep your going to be stiff I sure am lol...but it is just a reminder that I am going to be in shape for my heavenly father.

No comments:

Post a Comment