Saturday, January 30, 2016

The temple

Tonight I was able to go to the Twin Falls temple.  It has been several months since going and when I
was there it felt like my first time all over again, but because of that I was able to learn new stuff there.  Jon didn't go with me to the temple because of some things I felt like this is how my world is going to be without him if he doesn't make it to the celestial kingdom.  I beg and plead go to the temple even if you feel like you are not worthy just go because that is Satan telling you that you are no good to go to the temple.  Because I had chosen to go there was suppose to be a big snow storm and I had driven right in the middle of it and I had the option of turning back and going another day I decided no you are not going to win I am.  right after that the weather stopped and when I got out of the temple there was no snow or Ice on the ground.  A very small victory but it was the right thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment