Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Story

So everybody has asked...how did you guys meet...well short version ex boyfriend cheated on me with one of my friends and so I messaged a friend we fell in love and bam we got married and we lived happily ever after.  So here comes the long story that is rather to boring not believe able or what ever the opinions but here is our story.

My sister we will call her Alice is big into rodeo competitions that has everybody on there toes with her crazy ideas about being the next rodeo teen queen.  The friends we have made by borrowing there horses happen to be really good friends with girl  named Ashley, who happens to be Oakley teen queen a few years back.  They became friends and she helped Alice get into shape and help her with her competition that she was currently in.  By being friends with this girl she was able to meet her family, including her brother Jon.  My sister was talking to him and my mother was like oh you guys are going to get married because I guess the day that my sister got to meet Ashley was the day of stake conference and her brother Jon came and spoke, and my mother thought to herself that one of her girls is going to marry him, she thought it might have been my sister Alice...at the time she wasn't even old enough to date.  At the time I had become good friends with Ashley and her family (not her brother yet)  that she invited us over to her daughter's birthday party. So I went and got to meet Jon.  I thought to myself he is good looking...to bad I'm dating somebody else so I saw him from afar.  Well things happened and we started talking to each other and then I just stopped because at the time I was dating somebody else and I felt like it wasn't right to be talking to another guy while dating the other guy so I kinda cut ties with him.  After a few months October came around and I ended up breaking up with this guy that I was dating because he broke my heart (In a fake tearfull voice) that I felt alone.

I decided I need some help and that I needed a friend so I sent Jon a Text message.  We were talking and it happened to be a Monday and for those who are in the single branch that means FHE that was the last place I wanted to go but somehow he convinced me to go and so he picked me up at a store and off we went.  I found out that night that we liked some of the same music and that he was wanting to go on a mission and so on and so forth.  Two weeks later after talking to each other it took him forever to ask me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.  When Thanksgiving came along we wanted to surprise everybody that we were engaged...ya I know that was really fast.  He introduced me to his mother "Mom this is my fiancĂ©"  she looked at him and was like I didn't know you were dating.  everybody welcomed me into there home and Ashley was so happy that I was going to be part of her family.  At the time he was still wanting to go on a mission and they declined him three times to go on a mission, so we didn't know if I was going to have to wait for him to get off his mission or what, but I told him he can go if it is the right thing to do.  He was able to go to the temple and after he went he sent me a text message saying how does February sounds.  I was confused about what he was asking me.  (kinda Blond you know) but then it dawned on me he is asking me to marry him.  So we told our families and we started preparing to get married.

when I went to threw the temple for the first time I went to the Twin Falls Idaho temple and his parents was able to come with us to get my endowments out and it was such a blessing to have them there because I knew that In a few short weeks I was going to be sealed to them.  We were going to wait to get married in February but things just didn't feel right so we moved it to January.  I think that was kinda stressful to my mother but I had most of it planned out anyway.  January came and we were married in the Saltlike temple.  We have now been married a whole year and we have so much love for each other that words can not explain how much love we have.

1-17-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment