Saturday, January 30, 2016

Being Organized

I am not the most organized person here on the face of the earth, in fact I am kinda lazy about doing stuff, so this past October I was given the opportunity to go to Wood Badge which is training for Boy Scouts.  I am a Venturer which is part of the Boy Scouts if you guys don't know what it is.  We have one ticket that we are going for and with this one ticket we have five goals and one of my goals was to get organized so my new favorite place to go for organization stuff is the Dollar Tree.  I can almost find anything I want there and I found these containers that are great for organizing my bathroom my kitchen and my living room.  For my kitchen it literally took me less than five minutes to put everything together and now under my sink is all organized.  In my bathroom I got two organizing trays and I love it.  It took me forever to go through all my bathroom stuff but I am so organized in there that even my husband can follow my simple organizing patters.  and I have one drawer that I am not even using...to me that is amazing.  for my living room it was pretty close to being organized but I have these built in book shelves that I have been storing my coats and stuff in and I would shove the coats in an quickly shut the cabinet shut now I don't even have to do that any more.  I had and a heating closet that has the heater in and then a little bit of space so I got a coat hook, hooked it on the door and hung up the coats and stuff.  In our living room because my house is very small our office is in the living room and I hate it when the desk is always a mess so I got a three drawer cabinet and I put labels on them.  the top one is bills, the second drawer is file and then the third drawer is receipts.  this has made my desk so organized and I can find anything that I need.  Now most of my house is organized.  Need to work on my bed room and the laundry room.  good luck to me for that.  I am also thinking about organizing the car.

The main reason why I wanted my home to be more organized is that I see these Molly Mormons and there clean homes and perfect children and when I walk into there homes I feel the spirt more closely and it is almost like walking into the temple.  I want my home to feel like that I want to wake up and feel like my home could be the temple and to feel the Holy Ghost so much closely.  With a clean home it could welcome the spirit and we could have a clean mind and body, like when we were baptized all of our sins were washed away and we were cleaned every bit.  So those who are struggling to become organized and stay organized there is hope.  True in the Lord with all your might mins and strength and it will happen.

This is my kitchen sink.  Everything has a home now under my kitchen.
My coat closet that is in my heater closet. 

Under my bathroom sink.  The blue container holds what I use on a daily bases like my curling iron and my straighter also my hairbrush and there  is a bag of my every day make up its not all my make up because i don't use all of it in one day so it is in a separate bag and then the red basket has girly supplies and then my cleaning stuff in the back that i am thinking about moving to the kitchen.  

First drawer

Second drawer

Third drawer which is my empty drawer

Forth drawer

My filing cabinet 

No comments:

Post a Comment