Friday, May 5, 2017

Things are Moving Fast!


Things have been moving so fast in the last couple of weeks that I have felt like that there is not enough hours in the day.  so here is the run down of what has been going on.  Jon has been going to school for his Advance EMT and his Firefighter 1 and CNA.  Yesterday Jon and I went to Twin falls for him to go take his written test for his Advance EMT and he was really nervous.  Before he took the test he was worried that he did not know what medication to give in an IV and so he studied so hard on that and when it came time to test he said there was only like two questions on that topic, and the rest he was not even sure what they were talking about, however there were tons of questions that he knew what they were talking about so he new the answers.  He did not know if he passed last night or not and kept checking online and nothing so this morning while I was at work he messaged me saying that he passed his test.  One test done several more to go. while we were coming home we were talking about how we want to live out in the middle of nowhere and somehow we started  talking about the Kimama Butte and how there is nothing left of this old mining town, and how I have never been out there, and so we got off the freeway and Jon surprised me by going out there and what a sight.  There is hardly anything left out there just some old foundations of some of the buildings and the old water tower.



We then went out to the butte itself and found a couple of ground caves, that Jon went exploring into.  I'm too much of a chicken to do that unless I am more prepared than what I was then.  we decided that we want to go back out there and take four wheeler up there because there were places that our little car could not get into.  



This left us very busy and very tired yesterday and wanting a shower but having a shower that wont drain the water is very frustrating so Jon took me to his parents place and he went to class so I got to help my father in law with farm chores and got to ride in the back of the truck and that was fun and made dinner and got to see one of the new calves that were born earlier that day, then several hands of the card game GOLF.  Then home we went to a beautiful night.  It was a long day but it was enjoyable and made some amazing memories with Jon that we get to share with our future family or to share with you guys. 
Another thing that I almost forgot to mention.  When I was in Idaho Falls for Time out for Women I got to see City of Enoch and fell in love with the band and so I ordered there new CD but was really sad that they did not have it out when I was down there so they going to ship it out to me and when Jon and I came home last night I checked the mail and there was a package for me and I was jumping up and down with excitement to find that I finally got my CD.
 I took it to work with me and I have been listening to it and I have a deeper understanding of Christ and his love for me.  I believe that everybody needs this CD in their life and I am hoping that they will come out with another CD because this is fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment